Definitions and interpretation
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Forever Fabuluxe and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Forever Fabuluxe and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, Forever Fabuluxe, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Data – collectively all information that you submit to Forever Fabuluxe via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Forever Fabuluxe is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for Forever Fabuluxe.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties, other than our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
Third party websites and services
- Forever Fabuluxe may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
(I) use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and (ii) sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
- Data security is of great importance to Forever Fabuluxe and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Use of ‘Cookies’
- Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This privacy statement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England . All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Questions and contact information
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.